6500i is ELVIAL's new high-performance sliding thermal insulation system, which can cover any sliding construction typology. Flexible, with elegant profile cross-section, with high coefficients of thermal and sound insulation and ease of use.
The 6500i series has a high performance in waterproofing and is designed to resist any attempted burglary, with a special perimeter sheet lifting locking mechanism. It is certified by the Ift Rosenheim Institute of Germany with excellent performance in thermal insulation.
- Suitable for overlapping and recessed constructions.
- Suitable for replacements of old frames, given the easy and fast construction and application.
- Simple sliding and retractable variant, for increased tightness.
- Possibility of installing a retractable mechanism (90 kg and 150 kg) or single sliding.
- Smooth scrolling using a stainless steel guide.
- Available only in straight form.
- Special sealants for overlapping and recessed constructions.
- Thermal insulation Uf 3.9W / m2 * k
- Sound insulation up to Rw = 36
Case width from 39,9 to 132,6 mm
Case height 40mm
Sheet width 33 mm
Sheet height 88 mm
Glass thickness 14 mm, 21mm, 24mm and 27mm
Constructions' dimensions specifications:
|Maximum sash dimensions with 150kg mechanism||2000mm||2350mm|
|Minimum sash dimensions with 150kg mechanism||670mm||850mm|
|Maximum sash dimensions with 90kg mechanism||1900mm||2350mm|
|Minimum sash dimensions with 90kg mechanism||500mm||1250mm|
|Maximum sash dimensions for regular sliding frame||2000mm||2350mm|
|Minimum sash dimensions for regular sliding frame||300mm||400mm|